Kill Sinus Infection Within Minutes, With What You Have In Your Kitchen!
There’s nothing more annoying than a sinus infection (especially when you’re trying to sleep).
When your nose gets stuffy, it’s usually the result of a common cold or a sinus infection. It can also be triggered by allergies, chemical exposures, environmental irritants, and hay fever.
It can become incredibly hard to breathe when the lining of the nasal cavities become inflamed, whether that be from irritants, or bacteria or viruses.
And although a sinus infection usually clears up within a week, why wouldn’t you want to get rid of it sooner? These two methods are tried and true to help kill a sinus infection in under 20 seconds!
How To Clear Your Sinuses In 20 Seconds
To clear your sinuses, use this 20-second trick. According to Lisa DeStefano, D.O., an assistant professor at the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, this technique causes the vomer bone (a bone that runs through your nasal passages to your mouth) to rock back and forth. This loosens congestion and allows the sinuses to drain.
1. Push your tongue against the roof of your mouth and press your thumb between your eyebrows.
2. Continue to apply pressure and hold for 20 seconds. When you release, your sinuses will begin to drain.
Healing Sinus-Clearing Drink
There are many natural remedies available to help clear the sinuses and kill the bacteria and viruses that cause them.
Apple cider vinegar is one of them. It helps strengthen the immune system and is loaded with antioxidants. It helps to eliminate toxins from the body, which normally make you sick.
Turmeric and ginger are two other sinus-saving remedies, helping to reduce inflammation and open up tight and restricted airways. They also help get rid of mucus.
Honey is another great anti-bacterial. Some honey strains are so effective that they even have the ability to kill antibiotic superbugs like MRSA. Cayenne pepper is also a natural expectorant, so it’ll be sure to clear your sinuses almost immediately.
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. minced turmeric root (or 1 tsp. turmeric powder)*
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger root (or 1 tsp. ginger powder)*
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
*Fresh root will always work better
1. Bring water to a boil and take off immediately.
2. Add apple cider vinegar to a large cup and add warm water (don’t add water when boiling)
3. Mix in turmeric, ginger, honey, and cayenne pepper. Stir well.
4. Drink regularly until nasal issues are relieved.