Kiwi juice is something we need to put into everyday use because it acts favorably on the body and is full of various healthy ingredients.
It is a great tool for those who have problems with sand in the kidneys and bile. Kiwi juice will provide you with a large amount of potassium and fiber, which can protect you from the onset of heart disease. Below you can read how beneficial kiwi is, and also find excellent recipe for kiwi syrup!
Why is it good to drink kiwi juice? It acts on the human organism in this way:
– Releases the kidneys, bladder and gallbladder from the presence of stones and sand,
– Prevents cardiovascular diseases,
– Prevents the occurrence of thrombus and blood clotting,
– Reduces the risk of stroke,
– Protects vitality of cells,
– It affects the vision and prevents eye diseases (cataract, diverticulosis, conjunctivitis …),
– Encourages the recovery of the organism,
– Protects the DNA from the harmful effects of free radicals, and from a heart attack,
– Strongly detoxifies the body,
– Improves immunity,
– Prevents formation of fat deposits,
– It relieves symptoms of bronchitis, chronic cough and other pulmonary diseases, in children and in adults (studies have shown that in people who have developed some form of pulmonary disease, if fresh kiwi and kiwi fruit are consumed regularly, it increases the breathing capacity by as much as 32 % and reduces coughing by up to 27%),
– Removes cellulite
– Contributes to skin health,
– It improves the memory
You need to be careful with the daily amount of kiwi fruit. You should not drink more than 1 -2 glasses of juice that you diluted with water because it can come up with allergies to kiwi.
KIWI JUICE – RECIPE
For the preparation of kiwi syrup you need:
– 1.5 kilograms of fresh and peeled kiwi fruit,
– half a kilogram of sugar,
– 1.5 liters of water.
Peel the kiwi and cut it, put it in the blender and mix it.
If you do not have a blender at hand, you can also use a tomato milling machine. Then, strain the kiwi through a thick sieve to get as much of the juice as possible. Then, boil the water and you wait for the water to cool down.
And in the processed kiwi fruit, add the boiled water that was previously cooled and half a kg of sugar. Mix for about 20 minutes until the sugar completely melts. Sterilize glass bottles to pour home-made kiwi fruit and place it in the fridge. Before using the juice, dilute it with water.
Juice or kiwi syrup contains: vitamin A, vitamin C vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, selenium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, carotenoids, iron, chlorophyll, lutein, carbohydrates, flavonoids and it is therefore recommended in baby nutrition and is especially recommended for kiwi in pregnancy.
Kiwi juice is very tasty and healthy, we hope that we managed to persuade you to try to make it.
Sources and References: