How to Remove Varicose Veins Using the Magic of Essential Oils
Varicose veins are not a pleasant sight and can give a lot of pain and embarrassment to the ones having it. It is usually surgically removed but we have come across a natural, painless way to treat varicose veins without going under the knife.
So, which are the symptoms of varicose veins?
• Itchiness in the area
• Swelling of your ankles and feet
• Pain, throbbing, or achiness in the area
• Larger, bulging veins just under the surface of your skin
The cause of varicose veins is usually age but it can also be pregnancy, obesity etc. Varicose veins appear in the legs and feet, due to the standing and walking which increase the pressure on these veins. They look like bulging, bluish cords under the surface of The skin. There are also these spider veins which are much alike the varicose veins, only they are smaller and closer to the surface of your skin.
Cypress Oil Method
Cypress oil encourages the blood flow and improves the quality of your circulatory system.
1. First, exfoliate the skin so that the oil can get in there better
2. Massage five drops of the oil on the area two times on daily basis
Repeat this for a month.
Extra Strength Varicose Vein Remedy
If you are not satisfied with the treatment mentioned above we give you another recipe which you can use alone or at the same time with the oil treatment to get the best results.
• 1 teaspoon Witch Hazel with aloe vera
• 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
• 3 drops lavender essential oil
• 1 teaspoon fractionated coconut oil
Massage this mixture on the area 3 times per day. It is preferable to do it for about two weeks.