How To Completely Destroy Your Warts, Skin Tags, Moles, Blackheads And Age Spots Naturally
All people struggle with certain skin issues. Our skin is has a protective function and therefore it is usually attacked by some skin breakouts, moles, clogged pores and skin tags. The major reason for their appearance is either a hormonal imbalance or certain lifestyle modifications.
To alleviate this problem, people usually use some commercial products which promise amazing effects, such as glowing and clear skin.
However, they are filled with numerous harmful chemicals which can do more harm than good. To protect your skin from these chemicals and to improve its appearance, you should turn to natural remedies.
Here are some ingredients which are highly efficacious in the treatment of the following skin issues:
1. Clogged pores
They are caused by oil accumulation on the skin which destroys the smooth appearance of your skin. Use these ingredients to unclog your pores:
• Sugar scrub – use lemon and sugar and prepare a paste. Rub it on the affected area with circular motion. Then, rinse with water.
• Steaming – place your face over boiling water. Cover your head with a towel and stay for 15 minutes. Then, wash your face with water and apply apple cider vinegar to remove the excess debris.
Moles are the most common health problem and they are considered as clusters of melanocytes (skin pigmentation cells). They usually appear as a result of the influence of some genetic factors or due to direct exposure to sun.
You can get rid of your moles by using these ingredients:
• Baking soda and castor oil – mix these ingredients and when you get a paste apply it to your moles. Use a bandage to cover the area and let it stay overnight. In the morning, remove the bandage and wash the place with water. Repeat the treatment every night.
• Garlic – Before applying garlic, protect the skin around the mole with petroleum jelly or masking tape. You can use either pressed garlic or garlic extract. Apply it to the mole you want to get rid of and cover it with a bandage. Let it act for 4 hours and repeat the procedure on a daily basis.
• Apple cider vinegar – soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it to your mole. Cover it with a medical tape or bandage and let it stay for 8 hours.
3. Skin tags
These are skin growths that stick out from the surface of the skin and usually appear on the eyelids, upper chest, underarms and around the neck. The following ingredients will help you to alleviate this skin problem:
• Apple cider vinegar – dab your skin with apple cider vinegar and soon the skin tag will get darker and fall off.
• Castor oil and baking soda – mix these ingredients and when you get paste apply it to your skin tag and cover the place with a bandage.
• Tea tree – soak a cotton ball in water and add a few drops of tea tree. Apply it to the skin tag and wrap with bandage. Repeat this procedure three times daily for a month. Note that this remedy is the safest especially for the area around your eyes.
Warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus) and they look like small bumps on the skin. Warts are usually treated by freezing or with salicylic acid. Here is what you need to use in order to get rid of them:
• Bananas – rub a banana peel on your warts every night for two weeks.
• Apple cider vinegar – soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it to your wart. Secure it with a medical tape or bandage and let it act overnight. Then, place another cotton ball and soon the wart will shrivel up and disappear.
• Garlic – garlic juice can remove your warts in just two weeks. Apply garlic juice to the wart two times daily or rub crushed garlic clove on the wart and cover it with a bandage.
• Raw honey – rub it on your wart and secure it with a bandage.
5. Dark spots
Dark spots are also known as age spots and they are discolored patches which usually appear on the forearms, hands and face. They usually appear due to an aging liver or sun exposure. Here is how to remove them:
• Aloe Vera – use Aloe Vera gel and apply it to your dark spots. Leave it for half an hour.
• Lemon – apply lemon juice and rub it on the dark spot twice daily.
• Onion – blend an onion and apply it to the affected area. Let it act for about 20 minutes and afterwards rinse it off.
Repeat the process until the dark spots disappear.