30-days challenge plan to get a slim body
The key to the slim body is burning the calories. But how to burn them in a proper way to get the desired result? We have found for you a set of exercises which you should do daily for one month. With this workout, your body will become slim, toned and sexy. You`ll see the first results very soon.
#1 Mountain Climbers
– Begin in a pushup position, with your weight supported by your hands and toes. Flexing the knee and hip, bring one leg until the knee is approximately under the hip.
– This will be your starting position.
– Explosively reverse the positions of your legs, extending the bent leg until the leg is straight and supported by the toe, and bringing the other foot up with the hip and knee flexed.
– Keep your feet at shoulder width apart and pointed straight ahead.
– When squatting, your hips will move down and back.
– Your lumbar curve should be maintained, and your heels should stay flat on the floor the entire time.
– In air squats, your hips will descend lower than your knees.
#3 Side Plank
– Begin in a plank position (the top of a push-up), and roll over to your left side and plant your left heel down so you are balancing on the outside edge of your left foot. Stack your right foot on top of your left. If this is too hard, bend your left knee and place your left foot flat on the ground in front of your right leg for support.
– Keep your right arm on your side as shown, or reach it straight up toward the ceiling to lift your waist even more.
– Press your left fingertips into the floor to take the pressure out of your wrist.
#4 Leg Raises
– Lying leg raises are used by people who work out at home and have no equipment. Lie on the floor on your back with your legs together and fully extended.
– Slowly raise your legs from the hips, keeping your legs in a straight line.
– Keep your toes pointed up and your back flat on the ground with your hands at your sides. Raise your legs to a 90-degree angle, and slowly lower them back toward the ground without touching the ground.
– Start in a high plank position. Place hands firmly on the ground, directly under shoulders. Ground toes into the floor to stabilize your lower half. Brace core (tighten abs as if preparing to take a punch), engage glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back so your entire body is neutral and straight.
– Begin to lower your body—keeping back flat and eyes focused about three feet in front of you to maintain a neutral neck—until chest grazes the floor. Don’t let your butt dip or stick out at any point during the move; your body should remain in a straight line from head to toe. Draw shoulder blades back and down, keeping elbows tucked close to your body (don’t “T” your arms).
– Keeping core engaged, exhale as you push back to starting position. Pro tip: Imagine you are screwing your hands into the ground as you push back up. That’s one! Repeat for 10 to 20 reps or as many as can be performed with good form.
#6 Scissor Abs
– Lie flat on your back. Extend your arms so they’re against the sides of your body with your palms pressing into the floor, or bend your elbows and place your palms under the back of your head.
– Bend your knees and draw them into your ribs. This will make it easier to pull your navel in toward your spine and actively press your lower back flat on the ground.
– Lift both legs straight up toward the ceiling, continuing to engage your abs and pressing your lower back into the ground.
– Keeping your core strong, slowly lower your right leg down toward the ground until it is a few inches above. Then slowly scissor your legs, lifting your right leg back up as you lower your left leg down toward the ground.